Dear Valued Patients, Family and Friends,
We are very excited to begin welcoming patients back to our dental practice.
As you may have heard, we have made many changes to our office and our protocols. We have some exciting enhancements, including the privilege of installing the first hospital grade UVC air scrubbers in the state of Oregon. These air scrubbers will work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to kill microbes within 30 seconds of contact.
We have also opened a large patient screening area adjacent to our suite that will provide appropriate social distancing and allow for patient screening prior to entry into our practice. Our waiting room will remain CLOSED at this time. Please take a moment to read the new protocols for Bridgeview Dental and familiarize your self prior to your next appointment.
COVID 19 Protocols for Patient Screening and Check-in:
- All patients must be screened prior to the appointment time in the screening room next door to our suite. This includes a temperature reading, questions regarding recent illness, exposure and travel. It will also include an updated medical history and treatment consent.
- All patients must wear a mask and use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Please arrive at the screening room EXACTLY 15 mins before your appointment. Please do not come to your appointment any earlier.
- The screenings are mandatory and must be completed prior to admission to the clinic area. Patients arriving late may need to be rescheduled.
- Only patients, parents of young minors or official caregivers will be allowed in the office. All others must wait outside the building.
- Once screening is complete, a team member will escort you into our clinic.
If you have any questions regarding the protocols, please don't hesitate to reach out. Once again, thank you for your continued trust in our team and thank you for doing your part to keep everyone healthy and feeling safe.
~The Team at Bridgeview Dental Associates